02 August 2008

Helmet V - The Continuing Saga

Had a chance to get out on the bike with the new helmet on and all I can say is wow! Compared to the last helmet my head hardly moves from wind buffeting it, in fact the Arai actually holds my head really still which improves my confidence on the road. I was taking corners and roundabouts much faster then I have been in the past, not being reckless, but as my head wasn't vibrating with the wind I could see what was going on clearer plus my balance wasn't being thrown off.

Something else that I got today was a set of helmet headsets from UKBikeGear.com. They are the SHS-300 MP3/CD Headset and they work a treat with the music comming through loud and clear even at motorway speeds. Comfortable in the helmet, they stick in place with velcro, while not pressing on the ear and for £14.99 a great buy!

No comments: